sσnyuhshidαε.
♦ FOLLOW
Navigations
Journal
Profile
Affiliates
Link One
Link Two
Link Three
Link Four
Credits
Extra
Annyeonghaseyo

Puteri - Fifteen - Malaysia
once a sone forever a sone
all my love is for girls generation ♡

Twittah

Tagboard

sick and tired. on Jumaat, 18 Oktober 2013 @ Jumaat, Oktober 18, 2013
huhhhhh , *mengeluh panjang .
no one knows what my disease actually . the doctor said ...........
 shhhh , it's secret . okay, acting like im strong , good job fyy ! u are killing ur ownself. better i kill my ownself than he do this to me. Oh Allah , why me ? :'( how can i live more longer ? hummm :( 
no one knows what happen actually , 5 months aku tanggung semua neh . 

Aiman , please be strong . don't need to stress anymore sampai pergi jumpa doktor, Goodluck for everything in your life . take a good care of urself , i can't do that anymore. i was failed. just because of me , u have to go through all of this . nanti kalau sy takde , jgn igt sy kembali . it was too late , takde apa yg boleh diubah . but i still hope that i have a chance

please give me a happiness before i can't get well again ..